This ain’t your father’s advertising agency!
What would it be like to work for Seattle’s largest independent search marketing agency? One where you are a contributing member to a dynamic, intelligent and fun-loving team of search marketing experts? What it would be like is an extraordinary experience to grow, develop and contribute to an awesome industry with one its leaders!
Point It is a 25-person search marketing agency based in Seattle, established in March of 2002. This past year, Point It was recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of Washington’s top 100 fastest growing private companies!
Search Marketing being our forte, we offer quality services in Paid Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile Marketing. We are a privately-held, growing company addressing a red-hot market. We are looking for dynamic individuals who want to be integral members of our team.
Senior Paid Search Manager
We are looking for a Senior Client Manager who is responsible for the execution of search engine marketing strategies on Google AdWords , Microsoft adCenter and all other designated engines on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing mid to large sized e commerce accounts either for an agency or in-house; while having fun doing it.
- Manage day to day pay-per-click campaigns on multiple search engines
- Be the day to day client contact for a variety of clients
- Manage budget targets and goals
- Use bid management skills focused on achieving client goals
- Research/develop keywords and write/create copy
- Use reporting tools to analyze data and optimize campaigns
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- 2+ years paid search marketing experience with direct client contact — we want your exceptional client and time management skills.
- An ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent Excel skills (quality charts, knowledge of formulas)
- Fluency with Word and Microsoft Office applications
Paid Search Manager
We are looking for Paid Search Manager, who is responsible for the execution of search engine marketing strategies on Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter and all other designated engines on behalf of our clients. Extensive use of technology (i.e. computers, software, Internet) is mandatory to effectively manage client programs. Candidates must possess advanced communication skills and be able to effectively interact with clients over the phone, via email or in person.
- Develop meaningful client relationships by investigate clients’ business goals & develop/execute an appropriate search marketing strategy
- Assemble and present scheduled client reporting (frequency varies – weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Identify and present opportunities – translate client data into actionable information during for reporting/presentations
- Continuous optimization of budgets, engines, keywords, ad copy and landing pages to meet/exceed client ROI goals
- Research, develop, test and expand program elements
- Assist with client billing/reconciliation
- Navigate engine interfaces, client emails and Excel analysis on a daily basis
- Keep up with search industry knowledge – changes/advances
- BA/BS, preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or business
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in the field of advertising, marketing or related field
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Fluency in MS Office with advanced capabilities in Excel (formulas, charting, etc.)
- Self-starter, self-motivator, and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Proven track record of success and increasing responsibility
- Experience as the point-of-contact in a client management relationship
- Outstanding time management and presentation skills
- Advertising Agency experience
- Consulting experience
- Search Engine Marketing experience (PPC, SEO, etc.)
- Familiarity with web analytics software and conversion tracking
- Understanding of on-line business models & online advertising tactics
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you! Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.