This ain’t your father’s advertising agency!
What would it be like to work for Seattle’s largest independent search marketing agency? One where you are a contributing member to a dynamic, intelligent and fun-loving team of search marketing experts? What it would be like is an extraordinary experience to grow, develop and contribute to an awesome industry with one its leaders!
Point It is a 35-person search marketing agency based in Seattle, established in March of 2002. For the past two years, Point It was recognized by the Puget Sound Business Journal as one of Washington’s top 100 fastest growing private companies and as one of the Inc 5000 fastest growing private companies in America!
Search Marketing being our forte, we offer quality services in Paid Search Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media and Mobile Marketing. We are a privately-held, growing company addressing a red-hot market. We are looking for dynamic individuals who want to be integral members of our team.
Point It is looking for a skilled WordPress Developer to join our growing Digital Services team. We are hiring someone who is interested in new & emerging technologies and trends in website development, and is proficient in working with responsive website development.
- Lead developer for a growing digital services team.
- Responsible for development of emails, landing pages and websites.
- Expert in WordPress development and customization, with experience working with e-commerce websites. Including: Custom fields, plugin customization, etc.
- Soup-to-nuts website development: from setting up a server to launching a website.
- Developing for touch based interfaces (touch, tap, swipe).
- Comfortable troubleshooting web development for cross browser and device compatibility.
- Keeping up to date with new and emerging website technologies and trends, and pushing the Digital Services team to work with these technologies.
- 3-5+ Years Converting websites from other CMS platforms into WordPress
- 3-5+ Years of HTML5, CSS3, PHP, MySQL, and WordPress custom theming
- Taking existing branding concepts and applying them to engaging web design
- Comfortable in frontend & backend coding
- Exceptional communication and self/time management skills
- A desire to look to the future of design in web & graphic industries
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Keen Attention to Detail
- Eye for Design
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Business Development
We are seeking a dynamic Sales leader with a proven track record in growing successful sales teams in an agency environment. Someone who can create and execute a sales strategy, and grow the sales organization. The successful candidate will have experience selling Media or Search (SEO & PPC) and display solutions to mid and enterprise level organizations. This is a critical role and we are looking for drive, ambition and leadership.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy for each of our services
- Manage and grow the sales team
- Ensure that the company meets or exceeds its sales goal
- Maximize new Client acquisition and profitability
- Be a key member of our Management Team
- 3+ years of successfully managing a Sales team
- 3+ years of successful revenue generation for an online marketing agency
- Track record of closing $100K plus deals (total contract value)
- Proven leadership, management, interpersonal, and team building skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business, or related field
- Three (3) years of experience in search marketing sales (SEM/SEO) is required
If this sounds like you, we’d love to talk with you! Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
P/T Senior Marketing Manager – Seattle
This position is located in lower Queen Anne and reports to the President.
Tired of being a cog in the machine? Looking for a position where you have the ability to mold the direction of a rapidly growing company? Seeking a flexible work environment that meets your lifestyle? Read on then…
As Sr. Marketing Manager, your goal is to take Point It to the next level of growth by implementing a well planned and executed marketing strategy.
Your top 3 objectives for year one:
- Building a replicable and scalable lead generation model
- Strategizing, leading and launching our next generation website
- Upgrading our sales collateral and content marketing strategy
- Minimum 3 to 5 years marketing experience at a small to mid-size professional services organization
- Proven experience growing a company with a small to moderate marketing budget
- Substantial experience with new media and internet advertising
- Detail-oriented with the ability to manage projects from inception through execution
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- BS/BA Marketing or related field preferred
This is a great opportunity for a passionate marketer looking for an opportunity to take a hot company to the next level. If that’s what you want for the next step in your career please submit your resume!
Senior Paid Search Manager – Austin, TX
Are you paid search advertising professional with an exceptional ability to manage clients and competing priorities? Does building a team of search professionals for one of Seattle’s premier digital agencies sound like the challenge you’ve been seeking? Then consider joining Point It.
We are looking for a Senior Client Manager who is responsible for the execution of search engine marketing strategies on behalf of our clients. The successful candidate will have extensive experience managing mid to large accounts either for an agency or in-house; as well as the skills and enthusiasm necessary to build and manage a rock star team!
- Manage day to day pay-per-click campaigns on multiple search engines
- Be the day to day client contact for a variety of clients
- Hire, train and manage junior staff members
- Use bid management skills focused on achieving client goals
- Research/develop keywords and write/create copy
- Use reporting tools to analyze data and optimize campaigns
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly reports to clients
- 2+ years paid search marketing experience with direct client contact
- 2 + years direct experience hiring, onboarding, training, managing staff and building a successful team
- A strong work ethic and ability to work independently with a remote office
- Experience managing the operations of a remote office is helpful
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Outstanding time management skills
- Excellent Excel skills (quality charts, knowledge of formulas)
- Fluency with Word and Microsoft Office applications
Sales Manager – Austin, TX
Want to reach your true earning potential and be a part of one of today’s most dynamic marketing fields – Digital Marketing? How about working remotely for one of Seattle’s largest independent search marketing agencies to open up new territory and help establish a new office?
We are looking for a Sales Manager to expand our presence to Austin and surrounding Metros (Dallas, Houston and San Antonio). This position will be responsible for planning, organizing and executing sales activities to drive company revenue.
This is not an entry level sales position – sales experience is a must, specifically solutions service selling experience with digital media. If you don’t live or are not planning to live in Austin, TX, this isn’t the right fit for you. A strong base salary and liberal commission plan make first year earnings of 80K+ a strong potential and we expect that you will be earning well over $100K in year-two on new and residual sales.
Your accounts receive top-level support from dedicated account managers so you can focus on finding and acquiring new clients and up-selling to the existing base. We also deliver a full benefits plan to our employees including paid medical and dental, SIMPLE IRA, Transportation subsidy and PTO.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Identifying, qualifying and following up with sales and business development opportunities
- Research and proactively contact through outbound calls to engage prospects
- Drive referral marketing process with current and former clients
- Outbound cold-call prospecting
- Proposal writing and contract development
- Attend and provide onsite support for company’s presence at industry tradeshows and networking events – local and national
- Generate reports using salesforce.com and/or other CRM systems
- Actively manage sales pipeline
- Solutions selling experience an absolute MUST HAVE
- 2-3 years of active sales or business development for a service provider is a MUST HAVE
- Cold calling experience is a MUST HAVE
- Digital Media Sales, including SEO and SEM are a MUST HAVE
- Must be able to work independently and have an entrepreneurial mind set
- 1+ years marketing/marketing communications program exposure
- Success in interacting directly with senior decision makers (CMO, VP of Marketing, Director of Internet Marketing) to secure new business
- Knowledge of CRM systems; experience as a salesforce.com user preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal communication and business writing skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Office application
This is a full-time position, eligible for benefits and the other perks of working with us. If you’re interested in joining us, please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org