The first week of November is behind us, and with a new month comes a new wave of news. This week we’ve brought you articles about the changing landscape of digital marketing. From 2015 predictions to recent industry updates, we’ve got you covered. And of course we’ve added some articles packed full of advice to help you navigate these changes and emerging trends. First, let’s start with a discussion of some big changes we saw last month in the world of SEO.
- The SEO world was shaken this past month with three big pieces of news. Find out how Matt Cutts’ leave, Duane Forrester being laid off, and SEMPO calling for a SEO Code of Ethics may affect the industry.
- With 2015 quickly approaching, you may be considering plans for next year’s digital marketing strategy. In this article, twenty industry experts chime in on how they think digital marketing will change in the coming year.
- With the New Year comes a new set of standards. High quality, genuine, and authentic content is a must to be a successful brand these days. Consider Lisa’s suggestions for creating content worthy of a new era.
- Setting goals with clients is a necessary first step in order to track the success of their PPC efforts. However, it can be difficult to uncover a client’s true goals, as sometimes they have conflicting objectives. Sarah Stemen takes us through her process for setting solid PPC goals with clients.
- Every once in a while you may find yourself running a campaign focused on low search volume, but with high conversion terms. Pauline Jakober takes us through two creative ways to boost the effectiveness of these unique PPC campaigns.
Be on the lookout for next week’s article round-up with more exciting news, articles, and points taken. Happy Friday, and enjoy the weekend!
– Point It