Happy Friday digital marketers! This week we have got you covered on all the major industry updates you might have missed. From stronger keyword analysis to Google PLAs, we have summarized everything you need to know.
- 3 Keys to Better Keyword Analysis by Navah Hopkins
- By breaking down keyword analysis into keyword intent, keyword analysis, and cost analysis, Navah makes keyword analysis much easier to comprehend.
- 5 Content Marketing Myths To Correct Now by Andy Betts
- Improving content marketing is not an easy feat. Andy shares all the myths and provides corrections so you can make sure your content is building credibility rather than destroying it.
- Google’s Buy Button and Expandable Shopping Ads May Push Mobile PLA Performance In Line With Desktop by Andy Taylor
- These new PLA updates seem centered around Google attempting to increase the success of PLAs. But could this ‘Buy Button’ increase mobile revenue to desktop’s level? Check out Andy’s view on how they could overtake desktop.
- Mobile Growth Drives Q2 Digital Marketing Spending by David Cohen
- David’s awesome infographic breaks down the incredible growth of digital marketing due to mobile spend in a fun and easy to read format.
- 5 Ways PPC Accounts Are Like Toddlers by Amanda West-Bookwalter
- Be sure to check out this hilarious post about how PPC accounts are like toddlers. Whether it’s never leaving them alone for too long or defying login, Amanda makes a great point about PPC accounts and toddlers.
Thanks for checking back in with Point It for this week’s Point Taken. Be sure to check back in next week for another industry wrap up!