Happy Friday from all of us here at Point It! This week we have got you covered on all industry updates that you may have missed. From display to paid search, be sure to not miss any of these articles!
- US Display Ad Spend Will Overtake Search Ad Spend in 2016… Wait, What? By Christopher Ratcliff
- Major improvements in the capabilities of display advertising have led digital marketers to believe that this year will be the first year for display to overtake search. With increasing fraud detection and retargeting precision, the industry will only continue to grow.
- iPhone Users, The AdWords App For iOS Has Arrived by Ginny Marvin
- Its official! The AdWords iOS app has arrived. Download the app to manage your campaigns on the go.
- 3 Reasons B2B Marketers Must Embrace Mobile… Now by Patricia Hursh
- Patricia breaks down three fundamental reasons why B2B marketers must embrace mobile. Not only will she convince you of its value and importance, but she will also show you how to take the necessary steps towards more mobile friendly sites.
- New US Presidential “Candidate Cards” Are A Disaster For Google’s Search Quality by Danny Sullivan
- Check out the effects of Google’s “Candidate Cards” first hand. Google’s debut of this tool during the debate turned out to be much more a landing page for one candidate, rather than cards for each of the candidates.
- Take Action With Bing’s ActionLink Ad Extensions by Diane Anselmo
- Bing’s new ActionLink Ad Extensions can help set your ads apart from the competition. ActionLink’s add a call-to-action button directly into your ad, and in return could provide higher CTR and conversions.
Be sure to check back in next week for another industry roundup! Have a great weekend!