Happy Friday digital marketers! This week we are not only catching you up on all news digital marketing, but also celebrating AdWords 15th Birthday!
- 14 Ways to Reduce Your Site’s Bounce Rates by Graham Charlton
- Check out this great article about various ways to improve your sites bounce rates and give the visitors the information they are looking for with the best delivery.
- Bing Shopping Campaigns Get Several Pre-Holiday Updates by Ginny Marvin
- These new updates will have you taking your shopping campaigns to a new level right before the holidays. You can now promotes used and refurbished products as well as mobile inventory.
- 3 Things You Need To Know About Bot Traffic by Mike O’Brien
- Don’t be naïve and assume that bots are not affecting your sites, because they are. Mike breaks down how they could be affecting you and how to mitigate damages.
- Consumer Search Behavior: Stats and Trends by Christopher Ratcliff
- User behavior is constantly changing in digital marketing. Keep up to date on mobile, user intent, local search, age, demographic and location trends across the industry.
- Google AdWords Turns 15: A Look Back At The Origins Of A $60 Billion Business by Ginny Marvin
- Happy Birthday AdWords! AdWords has come so far from its original 250 advertisers in 2000, from shopping campaigns and enhanced campaigns, we have come so far as an industry!
Thanks for checking back in with for another industry wrap up! Enjoy the weekend!