Happy Friday! This week we have got you covered on everything from Google’s AMP project to Bing Ads Remarketing.
- Bing Ads Remarketing Now Available For Search And Shopping Campaigns by Ginny Marvin
- You can now use retargeting to serve ads on Bing and Yahoo who have previously visited your site. This is a very similar feature to RLSA within AdWords, however for Bing it extends into Shopping campaigns.
- Google Knowledge Graph Adds “Other Recordings Of This Song” by Barry Schwartz
- Google recently added a new feature to pull up Google Knowledge Graph when searching for songs. Check it out!
- Google’s AMP Project: What Will Be the Impact on Publishers? By Kenny Chung
- AMP will without a doubt impact publishes and search marketers. Kenny breaks down how Google’s AMP project can impact your business.
- Using the Google My Business API to Manage Your Location Extensions
- Google has recently released Google My Business API to help manage both Google My Business and AdWords accounts. The release will feature additional functions to assist in managing your location data.
- Google Chrome Drops Hotword “Okay Google” To Initiate Voice Search on Desktop Browser by Barry Schwartz
- Due to lack of use of voice search on desktops, Google has decided to remove the feature all together.
Be sure to check back in next week for another Point Taken and have a great weekend!