The holiday season is upon us, with Thanksgiving quickly approaching and Black Friday only a week away. Whether the season snuck up on you entirely, or you or you’re making last minute changes to your holiday strategy, we’ve got you covered. First, let’s take a look at some overall digital marketing predictions for the coming months.
- A recent global study by Experian Marketing Services has narrowed down the top marketing trends and predictions for this holiday season. Here Matt Southern breaks down the results, and offers his key takeaways.
Use Remarketing For Search This Holiday Season by Kristina McLane
- Remarketing is a helpful form of search marketing that can be used all year long. However, remarketing tactics could prove even more beneficial during the holidays, as many people who use search are actively seeking with an intent to purchase. Check out this helpful overview of Remarking for Search, including an implementation strategy for the holiday season.
- It can be hard to create ads that stand out during this time of year, especially with all the promotional noise of Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Take a look at some helpful strategies for finalizing the ad copy on your holiday campaigns.
- With holiday e-commerce expected to grow 16.1 percent this year, understanding both search and referral traffic for your site is crucial. Lure shoppers to your site with these online retail tips from ClickZ.
- Curious about social media trends during the holidays? Find out which days user engagement peaks and how to capitalize on holiday social media opportunities.
Be on the lookout for next week’s article round-up with more exciting news, articles, and points taken. Happy Friday, and enjoy the weekend!
– Point It