It’s Friday once again, which means we’re back with another Point Taken post. This week we’re looking towards the future, with digital marketing advice for 2015 and beyond. There’s been a lot of buzz recently about the changing nature of digital, but try not to worry too much – not everything will change! Before we dive into predictions about the future, let’s take a look at some SEO strategies that should remain constant.
- With lots of talk of change recently, it’s easy to get lost in the hustle and bustle of algorithm updates and emerging industry trends. Settle your nerves with these five SEO strategies that you can still depend on come 2015.
- A recent eMarketer report projected that mobile search spending in the US is projected to surpass desktop search spending in 2015. Find out the implications high mobile traffic has on both PPC and organic SEO.
- Google has had their fair share of updates this year, so why not fantasize about more changes we’d like to see? Find out which seven AdWords features Rocco Baldassarre hopes to see in 2015.
- Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and Cyber Monday data compiled by Kenshoo shows insight into potential 2015 trends. Take a look at how predictive analytics have been applied to this early holiday data to deduce paid search trends for the New Year.
- Let’s step outside the traditional predictions for a minute to consider some of the less discussed trends for 2015. Nate Dame takes us through ten unconventional, fringe SEO predictions for the New Year.
Be on the lookout for next week’s article round-up with more exciting news, articles, and points taken. Happy Friday, and enjoy the weekend!
– Point It