Happy Friday! This week at Point It we have got you covered on all industry updates from SEO to Google that you may have missed!
- Jump-Start Your SEO With These 6 Surefire Tactics by Stoney deGeyter
- From optimizing your tags to improving your navigations, these 6 tricks are sure to get you started on the right foot with SEO.
- AdWords Automated Bidding Gets An Overhaul: Welcome, Portfolio Bid Strategies by Ginny Marvin
- Check out these key changes that happening to AdWords Automated Bidding. Portfolio bid strategies will now allow you set different CPA goals for different ad groups.
- Bidding For Top Position on a SERP: What Does It Get You? by Jason Tabeling
- By digging around your metrics, you can determine what to focus on to measure success, and Jason breaks down what to do with all of this information!
- 5 Simple Strategies To Improve Your Blog’s Search Rankings by Daniel Faggella
- If blogging is an integral part of digital marketing, check out how to have it reach its full potential in search!
- Google Won’t Provide SEO Certifications To Webmasters Or SEO Companies by Barry Schwartz
- Google has announced that it will most likely not be releasing any SEO Certifications, largely because SEO is not based on paying Google.
Thanks for checking in! Be sure to stop by next week for another industry round up. Have a great weekend.