Happy Friday! This week at Point It, we have got you covered on all major industry updates, from Facebook reactions to Google’s new SERP layout.
- Google’s New SERP Layout: The Biggest Winners & Losers by Larry Kim
- Everyone’s talking about Google’s new SERP layout, but who is it really affecting. Larry breaks it down with data to show you exactly who is truly winning and losing.
- Reactions Now Available Globally by Sammi Krug
- Facebook is now giving users more ways to share their reactions with users and Reactions are now fully available worldwide!
- How To Get Started With Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) by Paul Shapiro
- This week Google officially launched AMPs, a way to create fast-loading mobile web pages. Paul breaks down everything from what is AMP, to if you can monetize with Ads.
- Why Accessibility is Key for Search and Visibility by Rebecca Sentance
- Check out why accessibility is so vital to boost your site in SEO search rankings and stay ahead of the competition.
Thanks for stopping by this week, and be sure to check back in next week for another industry round up.