Happy Friday! This Friday we are taking a look at optimization for mobile devices. Why you might ask? Because let’s be honest, where you used to have an imprint in your jeans from your wallet, you now have an imprint from your phone. These articles take a look at the ways to utilize your advertising for mobile devices and how mobile trends are creating new channels of advertising!
- Apple Pay Could Mean Shoppable Paths for Mobile Search by Emily Alford
- With more and more people converting to mobile wallets, advertising directly into their wallets will soon to be a reality. With promo’s and special offers being just one touch away from storing them into your wallet, this new channel for advertising is the way to step up your mobile search game!
- Finding More Mobile-Friendly Search Results
- Google will be expanding its mobile-friendliness to be incorporated as a ranking signal. This will drastically impact search results worldwide, increasing quality of search results depending on device.
- Google Gives Business Owners More Control Over Photos Displayed In Search Results by Matt Southern
- Make sure when consumers search your business that they see what you want! Let Matt Southern show you how to organize your photos as a business so Google displays the photos you choose.
- Optimizing Local SEO Strategy for Multi-Location Businesses by Yuyu Chen
- Yuyu Chen walks us through how to manage an effective and efficient SEO campaign for businesses with multiple locations. By creating an efficient multi-location campaign, users can easily navigate between your various locations and increase your overall presence.
- Everything You Need to Know About Mobile App Search by Justin Briggs
- By creating positive, lasting impressions on mobile-friendly sites, businesses are getting out in front of the competition. Justin Briggs lays out the best ways to make Mobile App Search your friend.
Check back in for next week’s Point Taken post with more exciting articles, news, and upcoming events! Have a great weekend!