Happy Friday and Super Bowl Weekend! This week we are catching you up on everything from mobile updates to attributing retail store transactions. Be sure to check out these five articles to keep up to date on all industry updates!
- 25 Useful Metrics for Content Marketing Success by Graham Charlton
- Measuring success for digital marketing campaigns can be tricky. But with these 25 metrics, you will be measuring your success based on your business goals in no time!
- Bing Updates Android & iOS Apps To Enable More Finding With Less Searching by Greg Sterling
- Bing’s new update is minimizing user’s keystrokes and replacing common phrases with buttons. With third-party link and app integration, Bing has made is easier than ever to search.
- Attributing Retail Store Transactions To Online Clicks At Keyword Level by Thomas Stern
- Check out the results from Google AdWords beta tracking online-to-in-store conversions. This could be huge for digital marketing tracking brick-and-mortar sales!
- Google Search Partner Network: Friend or Foe? By Andy Taylor
- Check out these various insights into whether advertising on search partner sites. The results may surprise you!
- Formulating A Go-To Market Strategy For Your Mobile Site or App By Andy Favell
- Launching a mobile site or app soon? Be sure to read this article to make sure you are not underestimating the costs of marketing your mobile launch!
Check back in next week for another industry round up from us at Point It. Have a fun and safe Super Bowl weekend!