Happy Friday! We catching you up on everything PPC and SEO you may have missed this week.
- What Do You Need to Know About ‘Responsive Content Marketing’? by Gerald Murphy
- From Accelerated Mobile Pages to Google Panda’s ranking, check out how the industry is shifting and where publishers are investing their money.
- SEOs Confused, Puzzled After Google’s Mystery Update by Barry Schwartz
- Barry answers many of the questions that SEOs are facing after the Google algorithm update and Panda news.
- Three Off-The-Beaten Path Ideas that PPC Pros Should Think About in 2016 by Pauline Jakober
- Check out these ideas that can take your campaigns to the next level this year. From HTTPS, to video content, to live chat on landing pages, all of these ideas can take your campaigns up a notch.
- The Importance of Relatability in Social Media Marketing by Adam Stetzer
- From Vine’s to hashtags, social media marketing is key to any online presence. Be sure to check out these great success stories.
Have a great weekend and be sure to check in next week for another Point Taken!