Happy Friday! We have got you covered this week on all industry updates that you may have missed, from preparing for Penguin to AdWords updates.
- The Penguin In The Room: What To Do Until Google Rolls Out Its Latest Update by Adam Stetzer
- Check out these preventative measures that you can utilize to prepare for Google’s Penguin update.
- Google Would Like You To Buy Products Using Voice Search by Barry Schwartz
- Updates from SMX West point to Google pushing towards users using their smart phone to search and convert via voice searching.
- Money On The Table: How Search Data Can Reveal New Revenue Opportunities by Laurel Marcus
- Laurel breaks down how to best utilize your specific brand through keyword bidding. Whether its product positioning or product naming, search data can help you deliver what your consumers want.
- Latest AdWords Editor Update Supports Callout Extensions, Video Campaigns, HTML5 Ads by Ginny Marvin
- The newest Google AdWords update has three big updates, including video campaigns, callout extensions, and HTML5 ads. Download the latest version here!
Thanks for checking back in with Point It for another week of industry updates! Have a great weekend!