Happy Friday! This week at Point It we will be covering everything you might have missed this week. From post-Mobilegeddon updates to Facebook and Pinterest Ads announcements, we gathered industry updates for this week, all in one convenient location.
- Post-Mobilegeddon Update: Is The Impact As Catastrophic As Predicted? By Jayson DeMers
- Jayson dives into various studies about how Mobilegeddon has impacted both mobile and desktop search results. The results across the board were varied, which makes for an interesting read!
- 12 Companies With Superior Content Marketing
- Check out these top 12 companies that have content marketing down! These companies radiate personality through their content.
- Facebook Makes Ads Manager, Power Editor Easier to Use by David Cohen
- Facebook announced that it will be making changes to both Ads Manager and Power Editor. Facebook hopes that this upgrade will allow advertisers to utilize the tools with greater ease.
- Pinterest Announces Marketing Developer Partners for Ads by Justin Lafferty
- Pinterest is making moves by announcing that eight Marketing Developer Partners are now using the company’s ads API. Companies are seeing huge increases in Pinterest-referred revenue.
- Mobile Local Search: An Untapped Goldmine by Warren D. Raisch
- Be sure to optimize for mobile search with Warren’s great tips! Since so much traffic comes from mobile be sure that you are doing everything you can to deliver great mobile ads!
We hope that you had a great week, and be sure to check back in next week for another industry wrap up. Have a great weekend!