Happy Friday everyone! This week at Point It, we have got you covered on all the relevant industry updates and news.
- 7 Landing Page Tools that Could Save Your Conversion Rates by Megan Marrs
- With these seven tools you are bound to come across something that will work for your landing pages. See how you could improve your landing pages and reduce bounce rate!
- Micro-Moments and Search by Jay Taylor
- The customer path to purchase is constantly changing. Be sure to keep up to date on how to capitalize on these “micro-moments”.
- Reassessing The Classical Definition of ROI by Pat East
- Be sure to reassess the ROI that your company is using to evaluate success. Looking at Pat’s six alternative ways to measure return could lead to different business decisions than solely looking at ROI.
- The Evolution of SEO Trends Over 25 Years by Thomas Stern
- Take a walk back in time with Thomas’s article about the growth and progress of SEO. From the beginning of the internet to the future, Thomas covers it all!
- Mobilegeddon: Is Google Really Ranking Mobile Sites Higher? By Justin Lafferty
- From a social standpoint, check out if Mobilegeddon is truly impacting search results. See specifically how it is impacting important e-commerce keywords and positions.
Thanks for checking back in with this week’s Point Taken. Be sure to check back in next week to keep up to date on everything PPC and SEO.