Happy Friday! This week we saw a lot of industry updates, so here at Point It we have got you covered with the top 5 articles. From Google Purchases to micro-moments to Bing Shopping Campaigns, we wrap up on all the major news in digital marketing this week.
- Bing Shopping Campaigns Rollout In Full by Bri Saxman
- Bing Shopping Campaigns are now available for all US advertisers. What does this mean? Well, it allows advertisers to streamline the process for creating and managing Product Ads in the Bing Merchant Center.
- Advanced Optimization Of Google Shopping Campaigns by Andreas Reiffen
- With most advertisers lacking differentiation within Google Shopping Campaigns, check out how Andreas recommends setting yourself apart from the competition.
- Google Measures Conversions Across Browsers, Apps by Mike O’Brien
- Google recently launched a new metric, Estimated Total Conversions, in AdWords that will measure conversions starting in other channels, such as Display or in-app.
- Winning the Shopping Micro-Moments
- Micro-Moments are accounting for millions of dollars of shopping sales. Check out this great article on how to capitalize on these crucial moments in the purchasers shopping funnel.
- Google Piloting Buy Button In Mobile Search Ads With “Purchases On Google” by Ginny Marvin
- Google Purchases are officially starting in an ‘experimental phase’ as of Wednesday. This will allow consumers to purchase goods with greater ease on Android and iOS devices, ultimately leading to higher conversion rates.
Thanks for checking back in with us at Point It for Point Taken: Top 5 Digital Marketing Articles of the Week. Be sure to check back in next week and have a great weekend!