Welcome back for another weekly Point Taken. This week at Point It, we have got you covered on everything from Amazon Text Ads to Bing Smart Labels.
- Amazon Text Ads Are Here, What Does It Mean For You? By Matt Umbro
- Last week, Amazon announced that it was discontinuing product ads. Here is the scoop on Amazon Text Ads, which is very similar to Google ads. Amazon is making the transition easy by allowing advertisers to directly upload their Google AdWords campaigns into Amazon.
- How Page Views, Time On Site & Bounce Rate Predict For Changes In Quality Score And Revenue by Benjamin Vigneron
- Check out this article about how utilizing website analytics can directly apply into your paid search campaigns.
- Facebook Pulls Ahead of Google In Referral Traffic by Mike O’Brien
- In a recent report, Facebook officially refers more traffic to news sites than any other site, including Google. While Google typically thinks of Amazon and Yahoo as their main competitors, this report may prove otherwise.
- Bing News Adds “Smart Labels” For Mobile, Making It Easier To Find Related Headlines by Amy Gesenhues
- Bing recently announced their new “Smart Labels” that will appear in the bottom of their news section. They will allow users to explore more headlines within a specific category.
- 9 Facts To Improve Your Mobile Search Performance by John Cosley
- Whether it’s location, ranking, or mobile-PC conversion, be sure to check out these nine tips for increasing your mobile search performance.
Thanks for checking back in with us at Point It. Be sure to check back in next week and have a great weekend!