Happy Friday digital marketers! This week we have got you covered on everything from SEO to social to paid search. Check out these five articles to catch up on everything you might have missed!
- 7 SEO Tools to Improve Content Marketing by Navneet Kaushal
- Check out these seven tools to keep your content marketing top notch! From various keyword planning tools to Google Analytics, these tools are all useful for improving content marketing strategies.
- 7 Questions You Should Ask When Creating PPC Reports by Rachel Law
- Ask yourself these 7 questions to be sure that your monthly and weekly reports are the best they can be!
- How to Build Your Business on a Foundation of Social Media Influence by Kimberlee Morrison
- Kimberlee shares great tips for small business owners to build a strong influence on social media. From listening to your audience and offering a unique value, these tips are applicable for all hoping to influence social media.
- Bing Will Reward Seattle Seahawks Fans For Using Its Search Engine by Matt McGee
- Good news for Seattleites! This partnership between Bing and the Seahawks is a first of its kind and hopes to foster Bing use within Seattle Seahawk fans.
- Search Ads to Target App Downloaders by Mike O’Brien
- Google has recently announced that it will be launching Search Ads on Google Play. This could have a huge impact app downloads for advertisers in the future!
Once again, thanks for checking back in with Point It for this week’s industry wrap up. Be sure to check back in next week and have a great weekend!