Happy Friday! In preparation for next month’s Google algorithm change, this week’s articles were all about mobile optimization for Google. From how to prepare for the new algorithm change, to news in China, we’ve got you covered.
- Mobile Optimization and the Google Algorithm Change – 7 Steps to Stay Friendly by Andy Betts
- Be sure to check out this article out to ensure that your site is ready for the Google algorithm change. Andy shares his 7 steps on how to stay mobile friendly.
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? 3 Tools to Help You Prepare for Google’s Next Algorithm Update by Jeffrey Vocell
- Jeffrey outlines three ways to prep for Google’s next algorithm and how to analyze your sites’ mobile- friendliness. These tools will score your websites and show you were to make important updates.
- 5 Trends to Watch in the Mobile-First Search Era by Kelly Wrather
- With consumers spending more than 60% of their time online spent on mobile, it’s no surprise that this means refocusing our search strategies. Kelly’s tips help you stay forward-thinking with these 5 trends to watch.
- Google Still Dominant, But Baidu Benefitting From Google Ban In China Says eMarketer by Ginny Marvin
- Ginny sums up the effects of the Google Ban in China, and how its competitors are reaping the benefits overseas.
- Google Algorithm Change History by Moz
- Lastly, Moz wraps up all of the Google Algorithm changes throughout history. Keeping you up to date can help explain changes in rankings and organic website traffic.
Once again, thanks for checking back in with Point It. We hope you all have a great weekend and be sure to check back in next week for everything new in the PCC and SEO world.