Happy Friday yet again! This week at Point It, we are wrapping everything up social. We saw lots of content this week regarding putting your best foot forward in the social scene. From making your brand stick, to what stuck socially from March Madness. Be sure to read all 5 of these articles to keep up to date with everything social!
- 5 Ways to Make Your Brand Magnetic by Katie Lantukh
- Take Katie’s 5 tips on how to create a brand that sticks. From being accessible to creating a quality brand, Katie walks a through all the ways to create a relevant, trustworthy brand everyone can relate to.
- Inside the Evolution of millennials & How You Should Market to Them Today
- With the overall view of millennials changing drastically, check out this article about where they are headed next, and how to target them directly.
- How Often Should Companies Blog? By Lindsay Kolowich
- Lindsay lays out how often companies should be blogging in order to generate more traffic to their sites. This is a great tool for smaller companies because they can drastically increase traffic by simply blogging more frequently.
- Ello Raises $5M in VC Funding to Fuel Plans For Growth and Redesign by Kimberlee Morrison
- With new investment funding, see what Ello plans to deliver. With a mobile app to be released soon, see why users may want to use an ad-free social platform without their data being sold or bought.
- MARCH MADNESS: Which Teams, Coaches, Players Drew the Most Social Media Buzz? By David Cohen
- Lastly, with March Madness coming to a surprising end, we check up on everything social around March Madness, including the upsets and the favorites.
Once again, thanks for checking back in with Point It. We hope you all have a great weekend and be sure to check back in next week for everything new in the PCC and SEO world.