Happy Friday! This week we’re back this week with everything Bing Ads. There was a lot of buzz this week around the new iOS Bing Ads App so we are going to catch you up on everything you might have missed related to Bing Ads this week.
- Announcing Bing Ads for iOS by Dare Obasanjo
- With the announcement of Bing Ads for iOS, campaign managers and advertisers can now check up on their campaigns on the anywhere. Be sure to check out this video to learn all the in’s and out’s of Bing Ads app.
- 6 Sins You’re Committing on Bing Ads by John Gagnon
- John points out key differences between Bing and Google, and how as advertisers we should differentiate our approaches to them respectively.
- Bing Revamps Its Mobile Homepage by Yuyu Chen
- With the focus heavily on mobile these days, Bing is upgrading their new homepage. Check out Yuyu’s article to catch up on everything new on Bing’s mobile homepage.
- Bing Ads Mobile-Friendly Label To Their Mobile Search Results by Barry Schwartz
- With Google adding mobile-listing labels to sites, Bing may be rolling out the same approach. Barry catches up on how this may impact Bing Ads and what might change in the future.
- Bing Uses Bubbles to Simplify Image Search by Emily Alford
- Bing introduced a new feature of search on English iOS and Android that allows you to search more and type less. Bing added “intelligent groups” that broaden or narrow your search for images.
Thank you for checking back in with Point It for this week’s Point Taken article. Be sure to check back in next week for another set of the top 5 digital marketing articles of the week. Have a great weekend!