Happy Friday marketers! Once again we are wrapping up the week with the top five digital marketing articles of the week. This week we are catching up you on everything from display advertising to email targeting to SEO.
- 10 Reasons Why You Will Not Regret Getting Involved in Display Advertising by Peter Plachta
- Switching up from the usual PPC articles, check out how Display Advertising is more alive than ever.
- Spotify’s Playlist Targeting Takes Behavioral Marketing to the Next Level by Emily Alford
- With Spotify now focusing on targeting audiences by playlist, brands can now aim more relevant ads to consumers. Advertising through Spotify curated playlists allows you to target users based on moods, genres, and more. This could be enticing for e-commerce companies like Nike, for example, that could target users through workout related playlists.
- Google Testing Faster & Lightweight Mobile Search & Optimizing Your Web Page For Slow Connections by Barry Schwartz
- In Indonesia, Google is currently testing simpler versions of web pages by taking out large images and files through special Google URLs. By doing this, Google is seeing pages load up to four times faster. See how this could impact search!
- 4 Reasons Why Email Marketing is an Asset for All Small Businesses by Eric Krattenstein
- Check out why more and more small businesses are continuing to increase their marketing budgets for email. Be sure to read all way down to check out five quick email marketing tips.
- Twitter’s Full Google Search Integration Is Coming in May by Martin Beck
- During Twitter’s Q1 earnings call they announced a partnership with Google, which will give them access to all of their public tweets. This is an effort to help Twitter increase their social market share.
Thank you for checking back in with Point It for this week’s Point Taken article. Be sure to check back in next week for Point Taken to get the latest digital marketing news. Have a great weekend!