Happy Friday! We hope you’ve been having a wonderful week. Once again we are here to fill you in on everything PPC, SEO, and Display.
- Amazon Introduces App Advertising for Android and Fire by Dave Neal
- Advertise Your App is a new advertising platform by Amazon. Rivaling companies like Google and Facebook, Amazon hopes to grab the market focusing by on app advertising.
- AdWords Editor Now Supports Labels, Upgraded URLs, Ads in Apps and More! By AdWords BlogSpot
- Since the upgraded launch of AdWords in 2011, this is the biggest change to the AdWords platform. Be sure to check out how to use labels, upgraded URLs, call-only ads, ads in mobile apps, parental status, and more!
- 4 Tactics for Outstanding E-Commerce SEO by Susan Kuchinskas
- Check out how to make your E-Commerce site stand out amongst all the competition. Having canonical URLs, enticing metadata, fresh content, and being mobile friendly will break your site away from the others.
- Bing Will Roll Out Their Mobile Friendly Ranking Algorithm In The Upcoming Months by Barry Schwartz
- With Mobilegeddon launching just weeks ago, Bing has officially announced its own mobile-friendly updating launching soon. As of today, Bing has not yet released a date, but they are planning to do so prior to the launch.
- The Rise of Voice Search and Something You Can Do About It by John Gagnon
- John introduces us to the differences between voice and text search and how this is set to change search in the future.
Check back in with us next week for another round up of the top digital marketing articles of the week. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend!