Happy Friday everyone! This week we are talking everything data. From the cost figures associated with Google AdWords to ways to use GWT’s new search analytics, we have got you covered.
- How Much Does Google AdWords Cost? By Dan Shewan
- Starting us off, Dan Shewan takes us through the costs of Google AdWords. Filled with vibrant and useful graphics, he walks us step by step through how ad auctions, budgets, click costs, and the most expensive AdWords.
- Understanding Budget’s Role in PPC Account Performance by Daniel Friscia
- Be sure to check out this great article to ensure that your budgets are healthy and optimized. Daniel covers everything on how important collecting data on each account and assigning budgets.
- Should You Bid On Brand Terms? Bing Ads Releases Studies On Retail And Travel Brands by Ginny Marvin
- Bing recently released lots of data on if advertisers should bid on their brand names in paid search. This data may be overwhelming to some, but fear not, because Ginny has broken it down into an easy to read and comprehend article. Read up on how advertisers can see a huge difference in traffic by bidding on their brand names.
- The Retargeting Myth – How Remarketing Could be Sabotaging Your Sales and Conversion Rates by Kissmetrics
- To advertisers remarketing campaigns seem like a win-win scenario, but to the consumer they be more of nuisance. Kissmetrics breaks it down as how remarketing could be hurting your conversions and sales.
- Five Ways to Glean Important Insights From GWT’s New Search Analytics Report by Guillaume Bouchard
- Guillaume updates us on everything to know within the new search analytics. This new tool will help marketers track performance before and after updates, the high-low split, seasonality, user expectations, and branded insights.
Thanks for checking in with Point It for another industry round up. We hope you enjoyed the article and be sure to check back in next Friday for another Point Taken. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!