Happy Friday everyone! We have got you covered with updates from across the industry. Specifically, this week we’ve got you covered on everything PPC and SEO.
- Long Search Queries Are Becoming the Norm: What It Means for SEO by Jayson DeMers
- Jayson breaks down why search queries have become longer in the past several years, and how this can impact SEO. Be sure to check out his article to see how this impact mobile and voice search, as well as general SEO.
- 5 Recent Updates from Bing Ads You Need to Know About by John Gagnon
- Bing Ads has made several large changes over the past month, and most notably reaching 20% of the market share on desktop. See how this will impact your Bing Ads campaigns and more!
- 4 Insanely Easy-To-Implement Features For Ecommerce Retailers by Matt Umbro
- Check out how to implement review extensions, google shopping merchant promotions, dynamic remarketing text ads, and Bing Ads description line 1. These will all give the retailer a leg up by gaining paid search real estate!
- AdWords Upgraded URLs in DoubleClick Search by Amit Varia
- Big news for DoubleClick Search customers! AdWords Upgraded URLs are now being supported for DoubleClick Search customers later this week. The templates provided allow for an easy and stress-free transition
- Yes, Now You Can RLSA With GA (With Limitations) by Ginny Marvin
- Although many of you are probably very excited because Google added remarketing lists for search ads to Google Analytics, be sure you are fully aware of the caveats that come with it.
Thanks for checking in with this week’s Point Taken, industry wrap-up. Be sure to check back in next week and have a great weekend!