After a long week, Friday has finally arrived. We’re going to catch you up on everything you might have missed with this week’s Point Taken. This week were going to share with you everything you need to know and ways to increase overall your performance!
- Need To Grow Your PPC Account by Matt Umbro
- Be sure to use all aspects of your PPC platform to dive deep into new audiences. Check out Matt’s thoughts on dynamic search ads and shopping campaigns.
- Everything You Need to Know About the Google-Twitter Partnership by Neil Patel
- Neil shares why this new partnership is huge for both Google and Twitter. With Twitter sharing access to its instantaneous data feed, we could potentially see a revolutionary change to ads and when they are displayed.
- How to Use Image #SEO to Build an Unexpected Advantage by John Boitnott
- John helps us learn how to optimize images in our SEO technique and how using images can result in up to 19 percent higher CTR and when used via Twitter. By adding images you not only telling the viewer what they want, but showing them.
- 5 Landing Page A/B Tests by Ryan Lynch
- Learn 5 get ways to spice up your landing page, including utilizing navigation bars and social proof. Be sure to read the whole article to get all 5 tips!
- These 7 New AdWords Tools and Features Will Change Your Campaigns Forever by Larry Kim
- Larry keeps us up to date with what new tools we should be using in AdWords and how to optimize to get the best results. Get up to date with new features from Call Extensions to App Promotions Ads.
Thanks for checking with what’s new in the PPC and SEO world with Point It. Have a great weekend and be sure to check back in next week!