Good morning and happy Friday! This week has presented us with lots of changes that are happening to the PPC and SEM world. If you didn’t have a chance to keep up to date with all the news, check out these five articles that will give you everything you need to know.
- Unified Device Targeting by Lisa Raehsler
- Bing Ads is upgrading! On March 23rd Bing Ads campaigns will now be targeting all devices. Lisa lays out everything you should know about how this will impact your existing campaigns and how to appropriately manage them.
- Take These 3 Actions To Ready For Google’s Mobile Search Update by Aleyda Solis
- This is big! With so many users transitioning to mobile, be sure to stay up to date on everything mobile. These three tips will allow you to track, assess, and optimize your mobile ads.
- Complementary Marketing: The Intersection of SEO and Content Marketing by Cory Collins
- Cory lets us dive deep into our Social, SEO, and Content Marketing strategies. This article shows us how to utilize and collaborate between the three channels.
- Landing Page Lessons From Top PPC Advertisers by Jamie Smith
- Learning from the best! Jamie suggests how to optimize landing page conversions by learning from the top PPC advertisers. Taking some pointers from the best can streamline you’re A/B testing ideas for your campaigns.
- Prediction: Apple Will Not Renew Google As Safari Default Search Engine by Greg Sterling
- What does this mean? Because Apple may not renewing Google as a default search engine, this opens up doors to other engines Greg predicts that the annual revenue Google is paying Apple to hold the privilege of being the default for Safari is worth more if it walks away.
That is all from us at Point It, be sure to check in next week for the latest and greatest digital marketing trends, news, and updates. Have a great weekend!