Happy Friday! This Friday we are breaking down all aspects of the digital marketing realm to bring you the latest news across the market. That means we are covering Pay Per Click, SEO, Social Media Advertising and Display Advertising!
- Pay Per Click:
- Google Reveals Search Analytics Report for More Refined Data by Yuyu Chen
- Check out Google’s new Search Analytics report. This allows users to break down data into various ways for easier analysis. One great aspect about Search Analytics is that you can now compare your mobile traffic before and after “Mobilegeddon”.
- Social Media Advertising:
- Before Your Company Launches a New Social Presence, These Questions Must Be Answered – Or Else by Justin Lafferty
- Be sure to not make these mistakes while launching new social accounts! Review the brands that are doing it right and see great examples before you launch a new account.
- Display Advertising:
Thanks for checking back in with us for this week’s Point Taken. Be sure to come back next week for another round up of the top digital marketing articles of the week. Have a great weekend!