Happy June! A new season brings on many more updates from Google, and even more SEO tips. As always, we have all your industry updates for the week!
- 5 BIG Change Coming to AdWords: Everything You Need to Know by Larry Kim
- Last week Google announced some major changes at the Google Performance Summit. Some included new local search ads appearing on Google Maps, a better measurement of in-store conversions through phone location history of a consumer, and new responsive display ads that will figure out the best format for your ad depending on where it’s being served. Look for all these changes over the next few months.
- 3 Google AdWords Hacks to Drive High-Quality Leads by Todd Saunders
- Todd gives you 3 tips to help you drive high-quality leads and ensure that every dollar you spend is well spent. Hacks include using bulk-modify broad match modifiers, the “One Per” rule to raise your Quality Score, and enabling call-only campaigns. For more in-depth analysis of how to use these tips, check out Todd’s article.
- 3 Ways to Increase Conversions (Without a Single A/B Test) by Brad Smith
- “Data shows that small improvements from small changes often regress back to the mean over time.” This is why you should focus on these three areas to improve your conversion rate. Listen to what Brad Smith has to say to help you get more conversions!
- Google Launches Business-Friendly Tool that Tests Your Website Mobile-Friendliness & Page Speed by Barry Schwartz
- Google has announced that they will be releasing a tool that helps test your website’s mobile-friendliness and the speed of your page for desktop and mobile all in one place. Give your site a test at testmysite.thinkwithgoogle.com.