Happy Friday! It’s been a long week, but time doesn’t stand still in the world of SEO. From the latest in Google updates to getting ahead of the curve this Mother’s Day, we’ve got you covered heading into the weekend.
- How Can Marketers Optimize for Google’s New “Similar Items” Feature? by Clark Boyd
- Google just announced that “Similar items” is now available globally in image search on mobile. Clark goes into the implications and exciting opportunities that come with this new feature. Check it out!
- Google Image Search Adds ‘Style Ideas’ After ‘Similar Items’ Goes Live by Barry Schwartz
- To accompany the new “Similar items” feature, Google just came out with “Style ideas”. Hit the link to see what Google has to say about it.
- See Who Attends MarTech… And Why You Should Too!
- Expand your network with Fortune 500 companies, and learn and share with marketing technology decision makers. Follow the link for more reasons why you should be at MarTech.
- Listen to Your Mother: Win Mother’s Day with Humor and Timing by Purna Virji
- Need a hand figuring out your Mother’s Day strategy? Purna gets into the nitty gritty of what you need to stand out from the rest.
To find out more about more about how you can jump start your marketing, check out our Resource Library.