It’s Friday! This week’s industry round-up holds an exciting variety with the latest news from Google and Bing to some eye-opening digital spend statistics. Also included this week are a few great tips for those who are new to SEO!
- How to Use Google’s New Demographic Targeting for Search Ads by Wesley Parker
- Demographic targeting has been available on Facebook and Bing for some time now, but it wasn’t until recently that Google made it possible for its advertisers to take advantage of this tool. Wesley walks us through how to use the new demographic targeting function in AdWords.
- Bing Ads Rolls Out Merchant Promotions for Shopping Campaigns in US by Ginny Marvin
- A brand-new way to highlight offers in your product ads is coming to Bing. Merchant Promotions is rolling out of pilot in the US, so ads can appear with “Special Offer” extensions following approval. Check out the link to learn more on how to implement this fresh feature within Bing Ads.
- Mobile Captures More Than Half of All U.S. Internet Advertising Revenue for the First Time Ever, Total Digital Ad Spend Hits a Landmark $72.5 Billion in 2016
- The 2016 Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) Internet Advertising Revenue Report released this week, and it is worth a look. Mobile is soaring and overall spend just keeps growing. Check out the link for the rest of the IAB’s findings.
- 5 Must-Dos for SEO Beginners by Jordan Kasteler
- SEO is always shifting and changing, which can make it hard to keep up, but here to help is Jordan with a few simple yet vital tips to ensure you’re not getting left behind.
To find out more about more about how you can jump start your marketing, check out our Resource Library.