Happy Friday from all of us here at Point It! This week we have got you covered on everything from Amazon Text Ads to optimizing your keywords. Check out these five articles to make sure you are up-to-date on everything PPC and SEO.
- Are You Making It Easy For Search Engines To Crawl Your Site? by Josh McCoy
- Check out these tools that be help you improve the quality of your site, so that search engines can keep crawling! Tools like Pingdom, Sitemap Writer Pro, and SiteLiner, will help you keep your SEO game top-notch.
- Google AdWords Rolls Out Structured Snippets by Helena Clark
- Google recently launched a new extensions for AdWords called structured snippets. These structured snippets will automatically place text into your ads based on your website categories.
- Are Amazon Text Ads a Promising Alternative to Product Ads? By Tara Johnson
- With Amazon’s recent launch of Text Ads as opposed, Tara breaks down the new structure and analyzes if they really are a good alternative to Product Ads.
- 3 No-Brainer Ways to Optimize Your Keywords by Margot da Cunha
- Making regular adjustments to your keyword list is a vital part of campaign optimization. For a healthy PPC campaign be sure to regularly pause low-performing keywords, analyze your search query reports, and increase bids with low positions.
- Bing Ads Launches Keyword Planner Tool in All US Accounts by Ginny Marvin
- Good news for Bing US accounts! Bing has officially launch their new Keyword Planner that includes tools like bid suggestions and budget estimating.
Thanks for checking back in with Point It for another Point Taken. Have a great weekend!