This is a toolbox post written to give our webinar participants an opportunity to dive deeper into the content presented. This toolbox post is supporting our recent webinar “SEO+PPC = Chocolate+Peanut butter (unless you have allergies).”
We’ve put together a collection of resources that we think might be helpful as you synchronize your PPC and SEO strategy.
Keyword Research Tools:
- SEMRUSH– SEMrush is a tool that helps you with competitive analysis, keyword research and a lot more.
- Keywordtool.io – A free (up to 750 keywords) keyword planning tool for SEO and PPC.
- Moz Keyword Difficulty Tool – This tool retrieves the top 10 rankings for any keyword, then assigns one a difficulty score.
- MajesticSEO – A tool that shows inbound link and site summary data.
Ad Content Testing Tools:
- Cardinal Path PPC Ad Testing Tool – A tool that allows you to enter information about the ads you are testing and confidence level of the data.
Page Content Testing Tools:
- Optimizely – An A/B testing and personalization platform for testing and optimizing page content.
- Google Analytics – Googles dashboard for collecting and analyzing you page data.
- Google Content Experiments – An interface from Google that allows you experiment with different content on your pages
Feel free to reach out with any additional questions about using SEO & PPC together, or anything else digital marketing related!