Hope you had a great weekend and thanks for reading the SEO Round-Up. This is the spot to get your updates on the latest industry news. Have a look to see what is going on this week!
- Are You Overlooking This Most Important SEO Factor
- Web developers are overlooking the importance of SEO, thus poor websites are being built. Having SEO savvy web developers will help.
- Google Analytics Changes to Hourly Default View for Behavioral Data
- Google Analytics has a new default for the behavioral tab, showing hourly page views for a single day’s analytics.
- 10 Ways to Improve Your Link Building Efforts by Peter van der Graff
- Here are simple ways to improve the ways you build more links for you SEO efforts
- Why Key Words Can Still Drive Architecture and Content by Jennifer Van Iderstyne
- Even though utilizing key words is considered a primitive way to optimize for SEO, they still are relevant.
- Google Switched to 3-Local Paths: Is there any cause for alarm? by Andrew Shotland
- Should there be any cause for concern with Google’s new display rules? Check out this article to find the answer.
Thanks again for reading and have a great rest of your week.