We’ve been get the heads up every week or so for the last few months regarding the sites Google has added to the content network – thought I would share the list in case you’d like new ideas for site targeted, I mean placement targeted campaigns. Here’s quick info on the feature formerly know as site targeting name switch. I’ll be updating this list as new sites are added. Coming soon – a post on some of how Google is giving users even more control over the content network.
- Foodandwine.com can be targeted with text, image, video, and gadget ads. This American Express website offers recipes along with wine, restaurant, and entertaining tips.
- Travelandleisure.com is also an American Express website that is available for targeting with text, image, and video ads. This site has information on hotels, restaurants, culture, and travel deals worldwide.
- Lifeinitaly.com is a content rich site about everything Italian – from fashion to food and culture – and is now accepting text, image, video, and gadget ads.
- Rentals.com , a top destination for rental real estate searching and listing, can be targeted with text, image, video, and gadget ads.
- Dogzonline.com.au offers information about dogs to all animal lovers and breeders and is accepting for text, image, and gadget ads.
- Somethingpositive.net can be targeted with text and image ads. This is the official site for the Something Positive comic strip.
- Rvtraderonline.com has a wide selection of classified ads and dealership listings for recreational vehicles. This site is now accepting both image and video ads.
- Phdcomics.com, now accepting image ads, is the site for the Piled Higher and Deeper comic strip.
- Sportingnews.com can be targeted with image and videos ads. This sites specializes in sporting news and commentary.
- Asiarooms.com, which offers hotel bookings in Asian countries from Singapore to Japan to Australia, is ready for targeting with image and video ads.
- Pittsburghpenguins.com now hosts both image and video ads. As you may know, this is the official site for the NHL Penguins hockey team.
- Bengals.com is the official NHL Cincinnati Bengals team and is ready for your text ads.
- Revver.com, the first viral video sharing network with original content can be targeted with text and image ads.
- Fool.com offers expert stock market and investing advice. This site is now accepting both text and image ads.
- Espn.com is one of the leading sports information sites and is now available for placement targeting only with image ads (728×90 and 160×600 ad units). Espn.com reaches 10.4% of internet users and has 19 million monthly visitors (information from comScore).
- ETonline.com is the official site for what is currently the largest entertainment show on TV. ETOnline.com is available for placement targeting with image and video ads.
- Milkrocks.com has games, freebies, and sports content that reaches children and teens. This site is available for placement targeting with image ads.
- Stylechicago.com can now be targeted with image, video, and gadget ads. This site showcases the finest brands and merchants of Chicago to an upscale audience with sections on fashion, home, beauty, weddings, dining, and entertainment.
- Technologyreview.com is available for placement targeting with image and video ads. Published my MIT, this site offers information on emerging technologies and their impact to an audience of senior executives, technology innovators, and opinion leaders.
- Vodpod.com allows users to collect videos online and can be placement targeted with image and video ads.
- Retailmenot.com is available for site targeting with image and video ads. The site offers online coupons to many popular stores.
- Internet.com, a top 5,000 site that provides a network for technology professionals, is now available for site targeting with text ads.
- Adsoftheworld.com is available for site targeting with image and video ads. This site is an advertising archive and community with sections on jobs, blogs, and ads.
- Megapixel.net is a monthly magazine about digital cameras and imaging, and is available for site targeting with image and video ads.
- Site targetable Youtube.com placements are available in the Entertainment, Categories, Music, Sports, Gadgets & Games, Auto & Vehicles, Pets & Animals, News & Politics, Travel & Places, Film & Animation, and Comedy sections. Including specific placements on Youtube.com in a site targeted campaign is a great way to use Youtube’s reach to target a particular audience.
- MySpace.com has created targetable placements that do not include user generated content. These including home pages for books, film, music, movies, and comedy. MySpace.com’s non-UGC inventory receives 623 M daily impressions, and is a valuable channel for perfect brand sensitive advertisers who are looking to leverage social networks.
- eHarmony.com, one of the premier online dating sites, is now available for site targeting with image ads.
- Ladyantebellum.com is the official site for country music star Lady Antebellum and is available for site targeting with image and video ads.
- Dabble.com helps users collect and organize their favorite online videos and can be site targeted with image ads.
- Thestreet.com is a high quality finance site that is now offering ATF (above the fold) ad placements for image and video site targeted ads.
- Drugs.com and Wrongdiagnosis.com offer a great opportunity to any health related advertisers or clients looking to reach health conscious consumers.
- Station.com, Sony’s flagship gaming site, is now available for site targeting with image and video ads.
- Wild.com, official web site of the NHL Minnesota Wild Hockey Club, is now available for site targeting with image and video ads.
- Meez.com is a social networking community with 3D identities and is now accepting targeted image and video ads.
- Rosie.com, Rosie O’Donnell’s official website, is now available for site targeting with image ads.
- Real.com has new targetable placements in the Casual Gaming, Online Game Play (ATF), Best of Web (ATF), and Best of Video (ATF) sections of the site. The Real Games Network audience consists of mostly women and household decision-makers who shop, communicate, and play games on the web.
- Gamehouse.com has a new placement in the Online Casual Games section (ATF).
- Film.com, a source for entertainment news on the internet, has made targetable placements in the TV & Movies Entertainment (ATF) section.
- Rollingstone.com has created new placements in the Music News & Videos (ATF) section.
- Cnn.com has created targetable placements including the Travel, Health, Technology, Entertainment, Politics, Living, and US & World News Sections. Please contact your Google Team for more information.
- Bloomberg.com is one of the top five most trafficked financial sites and is now available for site targeting with text ads.
- Wqxr.com, a radio site that is partnered with New York City and plays classical music and news from the New York Times, is now available for site targeting with text ads.
- Dupontregistry.com has opted into site targeting with text, image, and video ads. This site is the premier online classified marketplace focusing on luxury and performance cars.
- Mayoclinic.com offers professional medical and health information and is available for site targeting.
- Tribalfootball.com and 4thegame.com are available for site targeting with image and video ads. These soccer sites are great for sports fans.
- Stlouisrams.com is the official site for St. Louis’s football team and has opted into site targeting with image and video ads.