Point It Digital Marketing
Are you a seasoned Paid Search Manager ready to move to the level of Account Director who develops award winning multi-channel strategies?
As a Paid Search Account Director at Point It… you will have the opportunity to become a successful digital strategist. With your strong foundation in Paid Search Marketing experience, we will train you to develop multi-channel digital strategies (incorporating SEO, Programmatic Display, and Paid Social) for our clients.
You will lead and direct multi-channel teams toward impactful client results through setting the overall direction and goals. You will also have the opportunity to expand your own digital marketing brand through content marketing and national speaking engagements. This is your chance to become an important member of our fast-growing, award-winning, digital marketing agency.
Point It is…a 43-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Design, execute, and drive strategy toward client goals and results
- Manage client teams of highly talented digital marketing professionals
- Develop and execute multi-channel search engine marketing strategies from beginning to end on local, national, and international accounts utilizing multiple search engines
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-7 years of professional work experience with 3+ years devoted paid search marketing experience with direct client contact
- Demonstrated experience with Google Adwords in accounts with monthly spend of at least $100,000
- People management skills with expertise in working with and leading a highly-collaborative and knowledgeable team
- Proven experience managing medium to large accounts either for an agency or in-house and providing the highest possible return on ad spend
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, with the ability to create quality visual presentations (charts and graphs) and proper use of formulas
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through professional, timely, and detailed correspondence
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!