Point It Digital Marketing
Are you a current college student interested in a part-time, long-term internship opportunity with one of Seattle’s largest independent digital marketing agencies? One where you are more than just an intern, but rather a contributing member of a dynamic, wickedly smart, and fun-loving team of marketing experts?
As an Intern at Point It… you will have the opportunity to support and receive training from our award-winning digital marketing team. Bring your super-star Excel skills and be ready to learn and thrive in our fast-paced, team-centric environment. You will have the chance to become more than just a summer intern, but rather an integral member of our team with long-term growth opportunities and the chance to transition to a full-time employee upon graduation.
We like to grow and retain our talent—many of our former interns still work here! You will have the opportunity to grow, develop, and contribute to an ever-changing industry with one of its leaders!
Point It is…a 36-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Search, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Support account managers to address client needs through gathering data, compiling reports, and assisting with overall account health
- Author a weekly industry round-up blog post
- Assist with account budget monitoring and pacing
- Participate and gain knowledge and skills through an intensive 10-week training program
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Current enrollment at an accredited 4-year institution, in junior or senior year of instruction; degree programs in Journalism, Advertising, Communications, or Marketing, a plus
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; blogging experience a huge plus
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills, with the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (including the ability to use formulas, create Pivot charts, etc. is a huge plus!)
- An ability to take initiative and ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision, yet maintain a team-oriented outlook and collaborative approach to problem solving
This part-time position offers…15-25 hours/ week of work at a $13/ hour rate of pay with a schedule crafted around your educational commitments and assignments. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement (up to $90/ month), regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!