As the Director of Display Advertising at Point It you will… ensure that the display department meets client expectations while achieving the revenue and profitability goals for display services. You will manage a knowledgeable and passionate team of display campaign managers, delivering phenomenal results for our clients.
There is significant opportunity to shape your own role and forge new ground as the thought leader and focal point of the Display department at Point It. Learning and career advancement opportunities are abundant – it’s a growth-oriented position in a fast-growing company!
Point It is… a 43-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Manage and grow profitable revenue from display media management services at Point It, with significant P&L accountability for the department
- Direct display service delivery, managing a team of programmatic display campaign managers, executing campaigns focused on driving performance and efficiency for our clients world wide
- Evolve Point It’s technical framework knowledge to help clients maximize efficiency of programmatic buys through on-boarding new vendors and consulting with clients to solidifying tracking infrastructures, automation and audience management, etc.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of demand partners, such as DSPs, advertising networks, RTB advertising exchanges, and agency trading desks
- Lead development and calibration of display strategy on key accounts
- Serve as senior point of contact for all display accounts
- Develop and manage client relationships with key accounts and ensure client KPIs are being met
- Partner with marketing to develop webinars, blog articles, and promotional materials for the display service offering
- Provide ongoing education for sales and marketing to enable effective development and deployment of strategies to achieve revenue goal
- Further Point It’s market position as an industry leader in programmatic advertising
- Report to the VP of Digital Strategy, collaborating closely with other service leads at Point It (PPC, Paid Social, etc.) to ensure client success across multiple channels
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 5-7 years of experience in digital ad buying strategy with a focus on Mobile, Social, Desktop and Video
- 2+ years people management experience required
- Previous experience managing portfolios or teams of people focused on profitability or efficiency with budget management and/ or P&L responsibility
- An entrepreneurial spirit, comfortable taking on the unknown, learning from direct reports, and forging new ground, defining processes along the way
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a highly collaborative team environment
- Extensive Client Management experience (both internal and external), including point-of-contact experience
- Experience consultitatively evangelizing with internal or external stakeholders at the director-level and above
- Thorough understanding of the display pricing landscape, attribution, and abritratge media models
- Experience evaluating and selecting demand side platforms, data management platforms, and ad servers
- Ability to lead a team in highly collaborative environment, ensuring the accurate and timely execution of media plans and deliverables
- Proven ability to prioritize competing deliverables with tight deadlines
- Previous ad agency experience strongly preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office with expert capabilities in Excel (formulas, charting, etc.)
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!