Point It Digital Marketing
Come join an award-winning paid search team at Point It! Recent winners of the Landy Award for Best B2C SEM Initiative – Enterprise and US Search Award winners for Best Large PPC Agency and Best Use of Search – Retail.
As a Paid Search Manager at Point It… you will have the opportunity to manage and execute your own search engine marketing strategies. As the champion of your own projects, you will get to translate client direction into actionable deliverables. You know all the shortcuts, and you bask in a job well done. You’re comfortable talking to people at all levels and aren’t afraid to dig into the results of a campaign with a client via phone, email, or in person.
There’s no pigeon-holing here – you will have ample opportunity to cross-train, develop your skills and grow your career, as well as continue the paid search team’s award-winning successes. Growth opportunities include senior level digital marketing roles and responsibilities, transitioning into a different service line channel, and enhancing your own personal brand through content marketing and national speaking engagements.
Point It is…a 43-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Manage day to day pay-per-click campaigns on multiple search engines, passionately pursuing improved paid search results for your clients
- Create new AdWords/ Microsoft paid search account builds and own the daily management/ optimization across accounts
- Identify and present opportunities, translating client data into actionable information for reporting and client presentations
- Research/ develop keywords and write/ create copy
- Analyze data and optimize campaigns through effective use of reporting tools
- Produce and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly results-driven reports to clients
- Develop meaningful client relationships by investigating clients’ business goals/ industry trends
- Assist with client billing/ reconciliation
- Maintain search industry knowledge – changes/ advances
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 2-4 years paid search marketing experience with 1-2 years direct client contact; experience managing small to mid-sized accounts either for an agency or in-house preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Google AdWords
- Experience as the point-of-contact in a client management relationships with the ability to prepare and present clear and concise client-ready documents
- Proven track record of success with increasing responsibility
- Familiarity with web analytics software and conversion tracking
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, with the ability to create quality visual presentations (charts and graphs) and proper use of formulas
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through professional, timely, and detailed correspondence
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!