Point It Digital Marketing
Are you looking to start or expand your career in digital marketing with an award-winning, industry-leading firm? Are you seeking a fast-paced, wickedly-smart, and collaborative team to learn from?
As an Associate Paid Search Manager at Point It… you will have the opportunity to learn and execute search engine marketing strategies on Google AdWords, Microsoft adCenter, and all other designated engines on behalf of our clients. As you hone your skills, you’ll be able to take on your own clients and passionately pursue improved paid search results for your accounts.
There’s no pigeon-holing here – you will have ample opportunity to cross-train, develop your skills and grow your career, as well as continue the paid search team’s award-winning successes. Growth opportunities include senior level digital marketing roles and responsibilities, transitioning into a different service line channel, and enhancing your own personal brand through content marketing and national speaking engagements.
Point It is…a 36-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We take our work seriously, but do so wearing silly hats and capes. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Continuously optimize budgets, engines, keywords, ad copy, and landing pages to meet or exceed client ROI goals
- Navigate engine interfaces, client emails, and Excel analysis on a daily basis
- Research, develop, test, and expand program elements
- Analyze data and optimize campaigns through effective use of reporting tools
- Produce and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly results-driven reports to clients
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- Recent graduation from an accredited 4-year institution; BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or Business is preferred
- 1-2 years professional work experience (internships okay); preferably within the advertising/ marketing/ digital marketing industry
- Superb verbal and written communication skills; blogging experience a huge plus
- Outstanding time management and organizational skills, with the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel (including the ability to use formulas, create Pivot charts, etc. is a huge plus!)
- An ability to take initiative and ownership of assigned tasks, working independently with minimal supervision, yet maintain a team-oriented outlook and collaborative approach to problem solving
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!