Point It Digital Marketing
Are you seeking to take your senior level paid search experience to new heights and work with some of the most well-known and reputable industry experts? Would you like the opportunity to build your personal brand while leading large client accounts for the area’s most notable companies?
As a Senior Paid Search Manager at Point It… you will have the opportunity to manage and execute your own search engine marketing strategies. As the champion of your own projects, you will get to translate client direction into actionable deliverables. You know all the shortcuts, and you bask in a job well done. You’re comfortable talking to people at all levels and aren’t afraid to dig into the results of a campaign with a client via phone, email, or in person.
There’s no pigeon-holing here – you will have ample opportunity to cross-train, develop your skills and grow your career, as well as continue the paid search team’s award-winning successes. Growth opportunities include Director-level digital marketing roles and responsibilities, transitioning into a different service line channel, and enhancing your own personal brand through content marketing and national speaking engagements.
Point It is…a 36-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We take our work seriously, but do so wearing silly hats and capes. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Team and Account management
- Lead account manager teams on medium to large-sized accounts
- Oversee your teams’ daily management and optimizations within accounts
- Delegate tasks to teams and own project management across account initiatives, ensuring deliverables are high quality and delivered on time
- Train junior to mid-level account managers on best practices and engine features
- Client management
- Lead regular meetings and calls with clients, recommending account opportunities, strategy, and solutions
- Meet in-person with clients, presenting to executive decision makers and stakeholders
- Develop meaningful client relationships by investigating clients’ business goals and industry trends
- Opportunity management
- Collaborate closely with search engine representatives to identify applicable betas and pilots for accounts
- Analyze data through effective use of reporting tools to discover new opportunities and track pace to client goals
- Produce and distribute weekly, monthly, and quarterly results-driven reports to clients
- Maintain search industry knowledge – changes/ advances
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 4-5 years paid search marketing experience with 2-3 years direct client contact; experience managing small to mid-sized accounts either for an agency or in-house preferred
- Demonstrated experience with Google AdWords
- Experience as the point-of-contact in a client management relationships with the ability to prepare and present clear and concise client-ready documents
- Proven track record of success with increasing responsibility
- Familiarity with web analytics software and conversion tracking
- Outstanding time management skills, with the ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, with the ability to create quality visual presentations (charts and graphs) and proper use of formulas
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through professional, timely, and detailed correspondence
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!