Point It Digital Marketing
Are you an SEO Manager ready to take your career to the next level? Are you looking for a small, yet developing team to get in on the ground floor and help define and grow the department?
As an SEO Manager at Point It…you will have an immediate impact on our high-performing SEO team in our Seattle office. You will have the chance to champion your own projects and clients from beginning to end, seeing the direct fruits of your labor. There’s no pigeon-holing here – you will have ample opportunity to cross-train, develop your skills and grow your career, as well as continue the SEO team’s path to award-winning recognition. Growth opportunities include senior level digital marketing roles and responsibilities, leading and directing a small team, and further expanding your own personal brand through content marketing and national speaking engagements.
Point It is…a 37-person digital marketing agency on the Puget Sound Business Journal’s 100 Fastest Growing Private Companies and Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America five years in a row. Our work gets recognized by the industry and we’ve got the awards and regular industry conference speaking engagements to prove it. We take our work seriously, but do so wearing silly hats and capes. We have a selection of mid- to enterprise-level companies who use us for a range of services that include: PPC, SEO, Paid Social, Display, and Analytics.
Your day-to-day might look like this:
- Recommend and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals — general and keyword specific
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Perform keyword research, in coordination with client business objectives, to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities, passionately pursuing improved organic search engine results
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps and webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
- Assist in development and execution of communication/ content strategies via social communities in coordination with SEO goals (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts, and customers)
- Maintain current knowledge and up-to-date information on SEO, search engine, social media, and digital marketing industry trends and developments
- Survey and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and reveal key areas of importance in accordance with client goals
- Monitor and evaluate search performance and results across the major search channels
- Communicate frequently with team and management on project development, timelines, and results, asking for help when needed and supporting others when asked
- Collaborate closely with other like-minded, creative, energetic, and talented marketers to achieve their goals and improve their visibility on major and relevant search engines via organic search solutions
What we think you’ll need to be successful:
- 2-4 years’ experience in SEO
- Working Knowledge of GA, Omniture, and/or Webtrends
- Understanding of HTML and CSS – you may not be an expert, but it would be good to know the basics
- Understanding of core SEO concepts, willing to teach advanced principles but must have some good experience/ exposure to SEO
- Advanced proficiency using Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Local search optimization experience a plus
- Ability to quickly adjust priorities to respond to pressing demands – and do so with a smile
- Superb verbal and written communication skills exemplified through professional, timely, and detailed correspondence
You will get…excellent benefits and perks to support you in your career development and encourage work/ life balance. Benefits include: 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance for employee, 15 PTO days + 10 Holidays in first year of employment, Health Savings Account, 401(k) with company match up to 4% of annual income, and participation in company bonus plan. Perks include: a bountiful supply of free snacks, at least three different ways to make yourself a cup of coffee, semi-monthly social event and team building activities, work location flexibility and Flex-time Fridays, a dog-friendly work environment, parking and gym membership reimbursement, regular lunch-and-learn career development and training opportunities, the chance to make a difference in our community through year-round charitable events, and much more!